Sunday, November 27, 2011

Procrastination is not my friend!

In fact, procrastination is causing me no end of problems - not the least of which is that I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing, when I'm supposed to be doing it or where the things are that I need to have to get it done!  So, I'm beginning a campaign to fix the problem.  I figure I'll start small - one project to be done every day.   To be honest, those "projects" can be part of a larger project or a complete task all in its own.  I figure at one a day, I can finish this project in - oh....say....a few decades.  I think I'm going to have to pick up the pace at some point, but for now this will work.

This is actually my second completed task of the day.  My intent to blog at least once a week has gone by the wayside for about a month now, so this has been on my list of things to get done for about 3 weeks.  My first task involved the pile of record albums that has been on my living room floor since I got a new entertainment center.  They are now quite contently located on a bookshelf.

Not a big project, but again one that has been on my list for over a month.  In the process, I believe I have discovered evidence that my mother did not always return items "borrowed" from her siblings.  Now I haven't given her an opportunity to defend herself, so there may be a perfectly reasonable explanation for this: 

We'll see what she has to say.  In the meantime, my project for tomorrow is these two boxes:

 I don't have a clue what is in them or why they are in my living room, so who knows what I will find!

A few of you have asked how I'm doing on my diet change.  I have to admit, I did really well for about 2 weeks, and then life happened and I let it get away from me.  Tomorrow I'll hop back on to the wagon - adding my juicing back into the daily routine and dropping the sugar out.  I will also be limiting my dairy and red meat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments are moderated and will not show up until they are approved.